Who else is ready to finally end the struggle, overcome Binge Eating Disorder, and take back control over your life?
Let me ask you a few things first:
- Do you know all the secluded parking lots where you can binge eat without anyone knowing you are there?
- Do you ever order a huge amount of food and pretend that it’s not all for you?
- Do you hide food after you’ve ordered it from a fast food place and then drive to the another place to get more food?
- Do you throw away the trash (evidence of a binge) in random trash cans so that it can’t be traced back to you?
- Do you feel like you have a secret life that no one knows about and you’re too ashamed to admit?
- Do you eat a lot of food to numb the pain?
- Do you binge because you are trying to make yourself feel better?
- Do you turn to food to celebrate the good times and drown out the bad and painful?
- Do you hate yourself for what you do, yet feel completely hopeless on how to stop it?
- Do you feel like there is something wrong with you and that you’re the only one who suffers?