If you love nachos and fries, you have to try this Keto avocado fries recipe because it is delicious! It’s pure bliss and there’s no way that you will feel like you are staying on the plan. They are SO yummy and incredibly filling!
You can eat them plain or use a Keto-friendly dipping sauce for extra deliciousness! I dipped them into a ranch dip that I made using sour cream, mayonnaise, water, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, Celtic salt, and black pepper. It is such a heavenly combination and so many ingredients that really satisfy your taste buds.
- 1 to 2 Large Ripe Avocados
- 1/2 Bag Pork Rinds
- 3 Teaspoons Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour Cream
- Sliced Green Onion
- Black Olives
- Diced Tomatoes
- Pico de Gallo
- Mash (or use a food processor) the pork rinds in a bowl until they are small crumbs.
- Peel the avocado and slice into pieces.
- Season the avocado slices using half of the seasoning and season the pork rinds with the remaining seasoning.
- Dip the avocado slices in the pork rind crumbs and gently press the crumbs into each slice.
- Place the avocado slices on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake the Avocado Slices in the oven at 400*F for about 25 minutes.
- The “fries” are done when they are a golden brown color.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the avocado slices and return to the oven for about 5 more minutes so that the cheese melts.
- Once done, remove from the oven, and add your favorite optional ingredients.
I’d love to hear what you think about these after making them! What extras did you add to make them extra tasty?!