Happy LAST 90 DAYS of the year! Can you believe that we are nearing towards the end of 2019?! I am so excited about ending the year strong 💪🏼
Today marks the start of #SoberOctober, #Last90Days, & the official start of my marathon training 😲 I am scared to death, but am showing up for it 🏃♀️ (Total side-note: If you haven’t seen “Brittany runs a marathon”, go watch it. SO dang funny & inspiring!)
The Last 90 days is all about changing your life, a habit at a time. If you do something for 21 days it becomes a habit. If you do it for 90 days it becomes who you are ❤️ It’s based on the “5 to Thrive” by Rachel Hollis 🐘
What is 5 to Thrive?
1. Get up an hour earlier than you normally do & use that time for yourself. (5am, I am here for you!)
2. Workout for at least 30 minutes every day. (Day 1 of marathon training coming up in a few hours!)
3. Drink half of your body weight in ounces of water daily.
4. Give up one food category you know you shouldn’t be eating. (Bye-bye Mexican food & alcohol 👋🏼)
5. Write down 5 things you’re grateful for every single day.
So that’s where I’m at this beautiful morning! If you want to join the #last90days come on!! Here’s to improving one step at a time 🙌🏼
#KristinRunsAMarathon #40before40 #StartToday